70% Mortgages - 70% mortgages are mortgages with a 70 to 30 loan to value ratio. What this means is that lenders will provide a mortgage worth 70% of the value of the property sought whilst borrowers provide a deposit for the remaining 30%. Due to the relatively large deposit, an application may be more likely to be accepted when compared to mortgages with higher LTV ratios than 70% mortgages. Likewise, by owning a relatively larger equity in the property borrowers are less likely to default to avoid losing the equity built on the home in many cases. As such more lenders may be willing to offer 70% mortgages to clients.
70% mortgages with varying rate structures, different repayment terms and conditions are available from a number of lenders on the market. Navigating through the range of 70% mortgages available can be time consuming. Our advisers at Capital Fortune can assist you to find the deal that best suits you.
Our advisers specialising in 70% mortgages have the skills and experience to arrange a suitable and affordable deal for you. Our team will thoroughly assess your financial situation and other financial commitments to ensure the product we recommend is best suited to your needs. Taking all costs and hidden charges in to account, we will ensure that 70% mortgages deals we find are the overall cost effective solution for you.
Call our mortgage broker team now on 020 3 216 2037 or complete the Mortgage Enquiry Online. As part of our service, we will call you back.