Mortgage With No Accounts
Mortgage with no accounts - maybe available through Capital Fortune and are highly specific to an individual's circumstances. They are full status mortgages and income must be proven in all situations without exception.
Typically we assist clients with no accounts in the following situations:
- Recent professional partners such as solicitors where income can be confirmed by the practice as a whole
- Recent barrister tenants where the Senior Clerk can confirm income
- Recently qualified professionals such as dentists and doctors
- New businesses where the business owner has a track record in the same line of business and the business has been trading for at least 6 months and their accountant is able to produce full trading accounts for the year-to-date and a projection
- Applicants who are performing the same role but have just changed their self employed status from partnership, limited company or sole tradership to another form of self employment
- Contractors and subcontractors
A selection of self employed mortgages are shown below.
However, as each individuals circumstances are different you are advised to contact us should you require an individual quotation.