Call us today to speak to an expert

0207 7 100 400

Expat Mortgage for Doctor in Kuwait

I am a British citizen , working for ministry of health in Kuwait for the past 4 years. Previously I was working for a NHS in UK. I am a doctor.
I have a flat at home (UK) where my wife is residing. she is also a BZ and is working at home.
I am seeking to remortgage my property.
Can you provide a reasonable remortgage? My earning is paid in Kuwaiti Dinar to a Kuwaiti Bank.
Your prompt reply is helpful . Thanks

michael masoomi

Ask the Specialist response:

Thanks Michael for the enquiry.

We do work with a small number of lenders that can consider Kuwaiti Dinar income and mortgages for UK expats with a family member residing at the property.

Depending on your exact circumstances (credit status, income, contract type, age etc.) these lenders would typically charge a higher rate of interest than if you were fully UK resident of around 3%.

We'd be more than happy to give you a more accurate estimate as to interest rate and eligibility if you wish to speak to one of our Advisers for 10 to 15 minutes. You can either call +44 20 77 100 400 or Request a Callback and an Adviser will call you in Kuwait.

We'd normally suggest you speak to your existing lender to see if they are able to offer anything before calling us so that we can do a rate comparison.

Capital Fortune

As featured

The Mail Online The Guardian
The Independent

Our customers have rated our service

Feefo logo

Awards from

Awards All
Awards All
Awards All
Awards All