Call us today to speak to an expert

0207 7 100 400

Expat Mortgage for Hong Kong Resident

My name is Roby and I am living in Hong Kong. I am looking for an expat mortgage. I have a property in London and it is a mortgage free property. I would like to release some of the equity and buy a property in Manchester with the fund.

I start to receive the rental income from the property. My monthly income is £1213. I am not employed at the moment, because I would like to start the rental property business. Do you think I can get a mortgage deal? I am looking forward to hearing from you.


roby Ng

Ask the Specialist response:

Thanks Roby for the enquiry.

This is a tricky one as lenders will be concered how you would pay the mortgage if the property were to be left vacant for a period of time - particularly as you mention you are not working.

Realistically, for us to be able to assist with this we would be looking for you to have at least a 12 month track record of renting the property and sufficient savings to cover void periods when the property is not rented.

If you would like to discuss with an adviser - please call +44 20 77 100 400.

Capital Fortune

As featured

The Mail Online The Guardian
The Independent

Our customers have rated our service

Feefo logo

Awards from

Awards All
Awards All
Awards All
Awards All