Call us today to speak to an expert

0207 7 100 400

Mortgage to Live Next to School

We are moving back to the UK and we already have a flat in Richmond Hill but due to the school of the children we would like to live next to the school, I am looking to get a mortage to buy a place close to the school.
We our age is 45 year incase this is an important piont


Ask the Specialist response:

Michael, many thanks for your enquiry.

We have assisted clients who are looking to purchase a second residential property. Usually they wish to use it for a holiday home, pied a terre or holiday let.

In your situation, it could be you wish to occupy the property as your main residence with your current property as a second home.

Depending on the situation - we would look to assist with a second residential mortgage, subject to affordability of both mortgages.

If you wish to call into the office, one of our advisers would be happy to spend 10 to 15 minutes with you, run through your background details and give an indication as to whether we could assist - 020 77 100 400.

Capital Fortune

As featured

The Mail Online The Guardian
The Independent

Our customers have rated our service

Feefo logo

Awards from

Awards All
Awards All
Awards All
Awards All