Call us today to speak to an expert

0207 7 100 400

Expat in Hong Kong Wanting Mortgage


I am a UK citizen but live and work in Hong Kong and I am considering a UK mortgage,this is really at the very earliest stage and I would appreciate some general advice as to the best way forward. James   

Ask the Specialist response:

Hi James

Thanks for your enquiry.

Typically, we assist a number of expats in Hong Kong and the Far East looking to purchase properties. We can assist on the premise that someone is looking to buy a base in the UK for when they occasionally visit, or, alternatively, if they were looking to buy an investment property which they would then rent out. 

Often, for expats, any funding is offered on bespoke terms, dependant on their individual circumstances. There is not often specific general advice.

If you just wish to obtain an indication on whether we are able to assist you, given your specific circumstances, I'd recommend speaking to one of our Advisers on + 442077100400 or send us an enquiry online and one of our Advisers will call you back.

Capital Fortune