Call us today to speak to an expert

0207 7 100 400

Mortgage for Hong Kong Based Property Investor?

I am an oversea property investor from Hong Kong. I am planning to set up a limited company and invest in the property market. May I ask a few questions about the mortgage ?

1) Do you offer buy to let mortgage for oversea buyers ?
2) I will have HSBC UK personal account, can I apply the BLT mortgage without a business account of the holding company ?

Thank you very much


Ask the Specialist response:

Thanks Edwin

We are able to assist overseas clients who are either British Expats or Foreign Citizens who have resided in the UK previously.

Its not clear whether you would fall into one those categories. I would suggest calling us on +44 20 77 100 400 and speaking to an advisor or sending us an enquiry and one of our advisors will call you in Hong Kong to discuss further.

Capital Fortune