Call us today to speak to an expert

0207 7 100 400

Non UK Mortgage

Hi, I need to know if myself and fiancee can apply for a mortgage to buy a house in Florida. I am a UK citizen and him a US citizen. Can we use our wages from here in the USA. Thanks Christine. 


Ask the Specialist response:

Hi Christine, 

Thanks for your enquiry. Here at Capital Fortune, we only deal with properties in the UK. However, if you get in touch with us, we can recommend a specialist overseas mortgage expert who regularly assists clients looking to buy in the US and worldwide.

I'd recommend speaking to one of our Advisers on 02077100400 or send us an enquiry online and one of our Advisers will call you back.

Capital Fortune