Poor Credit During Divorce


I have poor credit. I currently have a house worth £350,000 with circa £200,000 equity and wish to buy out my husband. He has no income all income is mine and is just over £30,000. Can you help? 


Ask the Specialist response:


Thanks for your enquiry.

Typically we do assist a number of clients who are undergoing a marital separation and appreciate that it can be a challenging time both emotionally and financially. 

Without wishing to commit to being able to assist as it will depend on how poor and how recent your adverse credit has been, subject to your income being guaranteed and assessing your day to day expenditure elsewhere, in principle we should be in a position to help.

If you just wish to obtain an indication on whether we are able to assist you, given your specific circumstances, I'd recommend speaking to one of our Advisers on 02077100400 or send us an enquiry online and one of our Advisers will call you back.

Capital Fortune