Access to and use of this site ('CapitalFortune.co.uk' and 'CapitalFortune.com') is provided by Capital Fortune Limited subject to the following terms:
1. By using capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com.
2. Capital Fortune Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Capital Fortune Limited. Your continued use of capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of capitalfortune.co.uk capitalfortune.com content requires the prior written permission of Capital Fortune Limited.
4. You agree to use capitalfortune.co.uk and capitalfortune.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of capitalfortune.co.uk and capitalfortune.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within capitalfortune.co.uk and capitalfortune.com.
5. capitalfortune.co.uk and capitalfortune.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Capital Fortune Limited and, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Capital Fortune Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com regardless of the form of action.
7. Capital Fortune Limited does not warrant that functions contained in capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that capitalfortune.co.uk and capitalfortune.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Capital Fortune Limited, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Capital Fortune Limited, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Capital Fortune Limited, or any other third party.
9. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on capitalfortune.co.uk or capitalfortune.com then the latter shall prevail.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
12. Our Refund Policy is stated on the Initial Disclosure Document (IDD) that we give all clients at the start of the Advice process. The policy can vary from client to client, but is typically "A full refund only if your application is declined upon initial underwriting based on the information you have provided in the FactFind. No refund if you decide not to accept my recommendation or decide to withdraw from the process.". If a client requests a refund we will pass the request to our Refunds Manager. The request will be processed and confirmation of acceptance/decline will be given. Refunds are then issued by cheque or a refund to the original debit/credit card used for payment. The refund process takes between 5 and 10 working days.
Our postal address is:
Capital Fortune Limited
Customer Service Centre,