Capital Fortune recognises and values the provision of information on this website in a format which is accessible to all, regardless of ability or disability.
To ensure that this happens, our partners at eLink technologies have developed our website following web standards and accessibility guidelines. The site is developed using valid XHTML and cascading style sheets (CSS). Our site content is separated from presentational elements, which makes it available to any visitors that use technologies such as a screen reader or text only browser.
You may confirm the validity of our XHTML and CSS using these links:
What is an Accessible Website?
An accessible site is one that accommodates the full range of users. Designing for accessibility therefore means accepting that, for online information, there is:
- No standard information user; and
- No standard device for browsing information.
An accessible web site does not exclude anybody due to:
- Their abilities; or
- The method they choose to access the web.
Accessible websites prioritise clear content, structure and ease of navigation over frilly aspects of design, however they also need not be visually unattractive, nor are they prevented from using the latest web technologies, provided that all information is still accessible to users.
Change Text Size
You may use your browser settings to change the text size for all the web sites that you visit. The technique for doing this is slightly different depending on the browser that you use:
- Internet Explorer 7: Select the 'Page' menu, then one of the options under 'Text Size'. The default setting is Medium;
- Internet Explorer 6: Select the 'View' menu, and select one of the options under 'Text Size';
- Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Text Size', then select Increase, Decrease or Normal;
- Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Zoom' percentage options;
- Netscape: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Text Zoom' options; and
- Other browsers may also have similar options available. Please consult the documentation provided with your browser if similar options to the ones above aren't available.