Mortgages with No Accounts
Mortgage with no accounts - maybe available through Capital Fortune and are highly specific to an individual's circumstances. They are full status mortgages and income must be proven in all situations without exception.
Typically,we assist clients with no accounts in the following situations:
- Recent professional partners such as solicitors where income can be confirmed by the practice as a whole
- Recent barrister tenants where the Senior Clerk can confirm income
- Recently qualified professionals such as dentists and doctors
- New businesses where the business owner has a track record in the same line of business and the business has been trading for at least 6 months and their accountant is able to produce full trading accounts for the year-to- date and a projection
- Applicants who are performing the same role but have just changed their self employed status from partnership, limited company or sole tradership to another form of self employment
- Contractors and subcontractors
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) contractors
However, as each individuals circumstances are different you are advised to contact us should you require an individual quotation.
There are three stages to our award winning process:
|Typically clients using the service, tell us they want to discuss their current situation and take us through any difficulties they may have. We can quickly give an indication as to the feasibility of what they are looking to do, undertake detailed research on the potential rates, confirm we can safely assist and importantly, express how we operate.|
|2||Approval in Principle|
|This stage involves completing a 45 minute Mortgage Fact Find questionnaire over the phone to fully assess needs and requirements. Once complete, we undertake research across a comprehensive panel of lenders to recommend the right mortgage. A detailed illustration is provided which we will take you through. If you are happy with the illustration we will then request documents from you to support the application. On receipt of the documents we will obtain formal approval in principle from the lender.|
|We will process your full mortgage application and liaise directly with the lender on your behalf. We organise the valuation and deal with any issues that may arise during the mortgage application.|
We still appreciate however, we are not right for everyone and typically we best assist clients
- With non-standard/non-traditional requirements;
- That are time pressed and need the most competitive and quick results; or
- That just need an independent guiding hand through the minefield of products to obtain them the most competitive deal and to assist them through all the complexities within the mortgage process.
We pride ourselves on delivering advice which is accurate, tailored to your situation and fully compliant with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines and best practice.
For help and assistance, call us today on 0207 710 0400 to speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers.
Find out current best rates
|0.99%||Discount||2 years||4.99%||4.4%||2 years||£2149|
|0.99%||Discount||2 years||4.75%||4.3%||2 years||£0|
|1.24%||Tracker||2 years||4.74%||4.3%||2 years||£999|
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate *ERC = Early Repayment Charge
*These figures are only illustrative. An assessment of your needs will be confirmed before a recommendation can be made. A Key Facts Illustration, which is personal to your circumstances, will be provided if a recommendation for a mortgage product is made.